Monday, January 24, 2011

Mayumi Yumi: An Introduction

If I am to be asked to describe myself, I would probably say "Sweet Contradiction".

My friends called me Ching or Race, or whatever they would invent to get my name shorten. For you, call me Mayumi Yumi. There is something in that name that sounds like Japanese at the same time so Filipino. Overall, I am just a girl who wants life more as it is.


I like sorts of movies - be it horror, suspense, documentary, historical or comedy. I am constantly in love with the actor in the movie every week. Maybe it is just the hopeless romantic girl in me. I am open to all sorts of discussions at a certain degree. I like people who loves to hang with me and accepts me as I am..Honesty is a plus. I don't like people who are "plastic" or just playing hypocrites. I can be fun, intelligent, sassy, out-of-this- world gurl and just be myself.

Oh...I like to read books about archeology, mystics, and romance. I love to paint though I am not really good at it. It is just a form of a escape for me whenever I am sad, angry, or just lonely. My works would came to life by then with those emotions that I bottled inside that are just release with every stroke and detail of my trusty pencil. I am also into playing computer games if they are available (which is often seldom).

It's hard to describe myself in the simplest of words. I am but a girl who is serious-minded, responsible, and stable [sometimes....] and loyal. I have an easy-going nature and have a serious desire to understand the heart and mind of everyone.

I know my faults and it is not what it seems. But if you would accept me as a friend.... I would be honored to be yours. One thing is for sure: You will have an ally in me forever. If you need someone to listen, I'll be your avid listener. I may be honest or frank to the point that it would likely hurt someone but at least you will find this particularly person who can say to your face what matters. And I like people to be like that too.

So now that you know a part of me, this blog will you more. It will be all about life, food and travel. Hmmm... I couldn't say more so you better watch out. See Yah! Wink wink... BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment